Hi Friends ,
- My client today is a young and dynamic girl Neha who has dreams in her eyes and she can see them all the time ! She tries on a black georgette square printed kaftan which drapes beautifully on her slim frame to be paired with a black crepe loose palazzos . It is love at first sight and she can already visualize herself being a combination of power and beauty in it . How clothes can transform you into a person to be looked upto is a fact that you cannot look down upon !
- Neha then slips into a very soft Muslin, layered A-line short tunic in offwhite which has a tinge of yellow and blue in the form of very small hanging beads. Now did you know that Muslin at one time was being traded from the east Indian port called Maisolas ( muslin derived its name from Maisolas ) by the Greeks and the Romans ? This Muslin fabric was such a favourite with the fashionable Roman ladies that an ounce of Muslin was sold for an ounce of gold in Rome ! Muslin is a very comfortable fabric for the hot sultry Indian summers because of its sheer lightness and softness. This fabric is just right for her hectic and busy schedules.
- A black and white cotton dress is what Neha has heart in . This dress has a black pintucked yoke with a printed floral yet Indian kali skirt. The look is young , happy , carefree and comfortable . Isn't that what everybody's heart desires ?
- The fourth desire was a paisley printed georgette long tunic which was at a very good discount since we had made lots of pieces. A very soft and light fabric for summer , a fabric which you slip in and do not want to take off . Neha was now confused whether to give in to her desires but then with a print like that and a price like this , better sense prevailed since with her work she needed something comfortable yet stylish which could give her clients a sense of confidence in her. So her day had a good start and she was all geared up to take on the world with an air of happiness and confidence !
- May her optimism , enthusiasum and courage be an inspiration to all the young girls out there who have a fire in their belly to achieve their dreams however big or small they may be !
- All the best Neha !